Beauty in the Eye of God, the Beholder

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Amazing Opportunity

     I have the amazing opportunity to go on a missions trip this summer to Nicaragua! This will be the second missions trip I've been on and I am so excited to see how God is going to use me during this trip. I will be helping a missionary family that my church supports. There are a couple of different things I'll do while I'm there:
                   1. I'll be working with children in an orphanage
                   2. I'll be doing a VBS (Vacation Bible School) program at a Christian School and at some churches.
I may be doing some more things other then this, so I'll keep you updated.
     The days for the trip are June 29th-July9th, 2012. Missions work is something I've been passionate about since I was 7yrs old.
     I'll be keeping you updated on the progress of the trip during the next several weeks while I prepare for the trip and will try to post some things while I'm in Nicaragua (we will have to see how often I'll be able to get onto a computer). 
     I am just so excited to be able to go on this trip and be used by God in this way!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment