Beauty in the Eye of God, the Beholder

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hello, My Name Is...

"Hello, my name is:
 I've been saved
 I've been changed
 I have been set free.
 Amazing Grace is the song I sing.
 Hello, my name is:
 Child of the One, True King."
 -Matthew West
Child of the One, True King. 

     This song has been out for awhile now and I just can't seem to get over it. I am in absolute love with this song! 
     It is such a great reminder to me of who I am in Christ. No matter what my past holds-I AM A CHILD OF GOD. Nothing can ever separate me from the love that God has for me. How amazing is that?!? The love, mercy, and grace that God has for us just blows my mind! 
Hello my name is: Kaylee-Saved by grace and a child of the One, True King.

Hello My Name Is by Matthew West

No comments:

Post a Comment