Beauty in the Eye of God, the Beholder

Monday, July 2, 2012

Nicaragua-Day 2: June 30, 2012

I woke up around 6 o'clock this morning. There are birds chirping constantly here, but it's been a mice change to wake up to.
We spent some time looking through all the supplies we had brought with us and decided what other things we might need still. Things here are a lot more laid back then I though it'd be.
Tomorrow we will be teaching Sunday School at the Woughter's church. They said there will probably only be five kids there, so it will be a good place for us to start and kinda get the feel for it. I'm excited to finally get to start teaching. I'm teaching about Joshua crossing the Jordan River from Joshua 3-4.
We also got to go to the Center today. It's almost like a big camp. It sounds like we will be doing some teaching and some other work there.
It's so beautiful here. There's so much color! I wish I knew more Spanish so I could communicate with the kids here better.

No comments:

Post a Comment